Friends are the light of life

For Sanaa's prompt night on "Through the eyes of my friend"

Cool Cartoon Wallpapers For Your Desktop | Top Design Magazine ...
PC: http://wallpaper-gallery.net/wallpapers/cool-cartoon-wallpapers.html


When life threw me in deep darkness,
whose depth and girth I could not see,
wished I had a li’l way out,
where hopeful light appeared to me.
Few torches then approached closer,
Skeptical - “my desire granted”?
Oh, I be in no doubts .. life has never been so kind,
In the pairs of eyes that came by,
Saw my worth, to which I was blind
To the gloom, they were not just light,
Friends in the dark, they were light of life …

Comments

  1. Those that show you the way out of the darkness are friends indeed. Often all we need is a little bit of encouragement and that is when things pick up again. Well done Vijita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah true....lovely..♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whistles!!❤️💘This is absolutely gorgeously penned Vijita! Sigh especially love; "In the pairs of eyes that came by,saw my worth, to which I was blind to the gloom, they were not just light, friends in the dark, they were light of life.." Thank you so much for participating at Prompt Nights and for your constant love and support❤️💘


    Lots of love,
    Sanaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautifully put...love the closing lines...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Path of life

Learning from Experience

Scent of perfume (personified)