Picture from MPR News on outsider art. I am the inside outsider Indebted to - birth and life - - For the rent free costly survival here and life extension year after year. For the consistent untruly hopes from dears and false myths to keep away fears. I am the inside outsider Blind, deaf and dumb– I see deceit others and I wear but life is the brightest lie, one can only - stare. Ocean of lies I say and hear but life is the widest lie, one can only - bear. I am the inside outsider I am not of this land, water and air, Do not know - I belong - where? I found my temporary accommodation here, A life with some satisfaction, more scare, Dawning on me, my existence is - - but mere! In response to " Outsider art" by Karin gustafson at Imaginary garden with real toads .
expressions the heart conveys
ReplyDeleteLeave it to the heart. It takes care of the hunger prompted by emotional play!
Hank
Thanks for the comment, Hank :)
DeleteSometimes, even the heart is not enough to satiate the hunger that emotions catalyze...
Yes, that's why I see so much more with my eyes closed.
ReplyDeleteIndeed... eyes at times limits what one sees! :) :)
DeleteVery true and beautiful Vijita!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Carrie :)
ReplyDeleteBeautifully deep and wise ❤️
ReplyDeleteSo true! Beautifully stated! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked it Hannah :) Thanks :)
ReplyDelete